Beware of Airfare Surcharges and Fees

When you're closing out those last minute flight reservations, there will be times when your fees, taxes, and surcharges are more than the actual price of the fare itself. 

More often the case in international travel, this phenomena is becoming more and more prevalent in domestic flights as well. Be sure you know the full fare when selecting your flights, and watch out for those fees!


"If you have an airfare purchase coming up, you should consider downloading the new Save on Airfare Secrets course that's being offered by Tony Morrison before you book your flight. It's top quality material and could save you hundreds on that purchase...
          — airfare-now.com

Previous Post: Last Minute Flight Deals Adds Web Utility

5 comments

  1. AMIT // December 23, 2009 at 6:00 AM  

    I really liked your blog content and I am going to bookmark it as I m really in need of information on this type of topic. Currently searching for information on dirt cheap tickets airline tickets . I am sure experts from this blog can help me out in this regard.

  2. cheap flights to Sao Paulo // December 14, 2010 at 2:37 AM  

    Thanks for the information..I really like your post..This is really helpful and informative post..I always wonder why there is so much travel tax..

  3. villa calonge // January 9, 2011 at 11:29 PM  

    This post makes me aware about my future travel.I will always put this thing in mind.

  4. Astral Projection // June 9, 2011 at 8:53 AM  

    I wish the airlines would go back to pricing everything in the initial airfare. Nowadays, you can see a cheap fare online but after all of the fees and surcharges it's ridiculous!

  5. Cheap Flights to Ghana // May 17, 2012 at 3:26 AM  

    Thanks author to aware us about the management of ticketing charges....your blog really very useful!!!
    Cheap Flights to Ghana

Related Posts with Thumbnails