It's Sharing Saturday so I'm passing on some coupons, codes, links, etc. that I have found on the web recently.


New York City Anyone...?
Here's a last-minute NYC coupon from Expedia for instance that knocked $60 off of my best quote from Travelocity. The destination page is also boasting $70 hotels and $300 vacations so this one seems like a gem if you're traveling to New York City:

---> Last minute New York values at Expedia.com!

Vacation Packages
I played around with this link and ended up booking a nice 3 day vacation package to Los Angeles at $51.35 less than my other best quote. My friends and I like to go jump the Pacific to do the Disneyland thing a couple times a year and this coupon worked well for us.

---> Treat yourself to a last-minute getaway! Choose from great hotel deals in your favorite cities only at Expedia.com!

Hit the Beach
This one didn't help me on airfare but I did find a 4 star oceanfront room in Panama City Beach, Florida for $41!

--> Book your Beach Travel on Expedia.com: Plan a sunny, sandy escape!


Last Minute Fares
I haven't checked this one yet because I normally use TravelZoo for last minute flights. I have noticed that more and more consolidators seem to be entering the last minute flights market.


---> Save up to 40% on Last Minute Fares with Hotwire Limited Rates!

Rental Cars Too?
What the heck....? Since it's sharing Saturday I might as well pass this one on too. My dad uses this Hotwire coupon EXCLUSIVELY when he's on the mainland doing business. He swears by it :-)

---> Find rental cars from $13.95 a day at Hotwire. No hidden fees -- drive away a deal today!

That's all for now!

If You Enjoyed This Post, May I Suggest:
Offshore Fishing in Key West Florida
Major Airlines vs. JetBlue and the Like...
Know Your Rental Car Rights
Ali Sends Warm Wishes Across the Pacific

0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails