Airplane Allegies

The airfare-now.com website recently reported that Air Canada is now allowing small pets (cats, dogs and even birds) to travel in their passenger cabins. The idea "took off" and now many domestic airlines have adopted similar policies. So... now that the airlines have started allowing pets in the cabin, more and more travelers are being exposed to unnecessary health risks.

Airplanes have always wreaked with the odor of cologne and cleaning products. Now, they'll be filed with the dander of household pets, I wonder if they would ever consider the benefits of Himalayan Salt Lamps. They make lovely decorations and could ionize the passenger cabin at the same time!


"If you have an airfare purchase coming up, you should consider downloading the new Save on Airfare Secrets course that's being offered by Tony Morrison before you book your flight. It's top quality material and could save you hundreds on that purchase...
          — airfare-now.com


Previous Post: AirTran Airways U.S. Flights from $44 OW

3 comments

  1. Astral // April 17, 2010 at 4:48 PM  

    To me, the worst smell on a plane is men's cologne mixed with cigarette smoke. It's disgusting and I usually have one of those smellies sit down right beside me!! I always take a Clairtin or something similar before getting on an airplane - even if it's just a short flight because of the allergens on planes.

  2. LOT Polish Airlines Flights // December 24, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

    Thanks for sharing the information..I got a space to find the solution of my problem..I am allergic to the flight food and I never eat in flights..But this time I am traveling long and don't have any idea how to feed my self on the plane..Any ideas please help!

  3. Sandra Jennings // December 23, 2011 at 4:01 AM  

    Yes Astral is very right, some people are having bad cigarette stinking mixed up with their perfumes which really bothers.People taking
    cheap flights often face this issue on flights

Related Posts with Thumbnails