Is round trip nonstop airfare from Los Angeles, California to Tokyo, Japan an attractive deal at $375?

Not really....

While the Travelocity search reports it at $375, the taxes, fuel charges, extra baggage charges, and the new 9/11 security charges push the final airfare to a whopping $669.50.

Geesh!

While many of these new fees are now mandatory, there are some very effective strategies (secrets) to avoid the inevitable shakedown. Most of the strategies are laid out in Tony Morrison's new book called "Save on Airfare Secrets."

Here's a short excerpt from the Going2Oahu Hawaii Travel Blog's recent review:
"After working for 16 years in the airline industry, Tony Morrison was unexpectedly fired and left hunting for a job. Pondering on his predicament, he decided that his "insider" experience could be super valuable to the traveling public."

If you're a traveler, frequent or even only once a year, then this book should now be on your required reading list.

Short Video: "Save on Airfare Secrets" by Tony Morrison



You can read more on it or pick up the book on the Tony Morrison's "Airfare Secrets" Website.

Related Links
Going2Oahu's Review of Tony Morrison's "Airfare Secrets"
Tony Morrison's "Airfare Secrets" Website

4 comments

  1. vuluganck // June 13, 2009 at 4:46 PM  

    That's the really big amount of money that I can save.Incredible!From now I can save some money from this service and my family will be happy,too.Thank you very much!

  2. sant // June 18, 2009 at 4:21 AM  

    thax for this valuable information .............. it will really save my money next time

  3. past life regression // April 20, 2010 at 5:58 PM  

    I bought this book from your site today and am really digging it! I found a little ripple on my JFK - LGW next month and saved $400!

  4. villas majorca // November 30, 2011 at 9:48 PM  

    These are really very informative tips and I have gathered a huge knowledge being here.. I am glad I visited here and come to know about it.. I always want to save money on air fares and finally able to do it..

Related Posts with Thumbnails